Time Tracker for PC Windows 10/8/7
Developed By: Agile Cockpit Software Development Pvt Ltd
Rating: 0/5 - votes
Last Updated: October 1, 2020
App preview ([see all 3 screenshots])
Time Tracker PC is one of the best App in Productivity with good reach to the users. But it is currently available only for the Android Platform. If you ever wanted to try the Time Tracker App on your PC or Laptop, you are in the correct place. In this detailed blog post, we will provide you a simple trick with a step by step points for you to Download and Install Time Tracker for PC Windows 10/8/7.
Why limit your hands to a tiny screen when you can play or run Apps like Time Tracker on your laptop screen! But is this App available for the PC platform? Even though the answer is NO, you could still Download Time Tracker for PC using Android emulators. These emulators create a virtual Android environment on your PC, and thereby you can run Time Tracker on PC seamlessly.
Time Tracker is currently tagged under Editor’s Choice in Google playstore because of it’s stunning 0+ installations and 0-star aggregating user rating. Now let’s just quickly run through the technical specifications of the Time Tracker App for PC and then we will see a step-wise guide to install it on your laptop.
Time Tracker for PC – Specifications:
|Requirements||PC Windows/Mac Laptop, Bluestacks|
|Developer||Agile Cockpit Software Development Pvt Ltd.|
|App Rating||0 / 5.0|
The Time Tracker application comes with a great set of features to fulfill Productivity category requirements. It has a full pack of unique features that help 0 to stand out of all other Apps in this category. So get Time Tracker for PC to get enjoy the features on full screen and without bothering about the charging and internet connection.
Time Tracker is available for free to download on your Android smartphone. Here is the playstore link if you haven’t installed it yet on your smartphone : Download Time Tracker for PC
Here are two simple ways to Download Time Tracker for Windows 10/8/7 PC. So without much ado, let’s jump into the detailed guide.
Time Tracker Download for PC [Windows 10/8/7 Laptop]-
The number of people using the smartphone is growing at rapid rates these days. Keeping this in mind, App developers and the business owners are focusing on the mobile-first approach. Many of the recently released popular apps like PUBG, Snapchat, Instagram, ToTok, etc doesn’t have dedicated desktop versions. You can’t use these apps on your laptop officially. But don’t worry, you can use any of the android applications available on Google playstore on your PC using Android emulators.
We are going to see How we can Download Time Tracker for PC using two of the best android emulators available on the internet for free – Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
1. Time Tracker for PC – Bluestacks Method:
Bluestacks reportedly, much faster than any of the Android smartphones available (6X times faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+). But it is a slightly heavy application. If you have a PC with more than 2 GB RAM and updated graphic drivers, Time Tracker for PC works smoothly without any lag. It is one of the coolest apps that allows you to run your favorite game or app on a laptop with a full screen.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks installer application from the official website. Here is the detailed installation guide – Bluestacks Installation for PC
- Step 2: Once it is finished downloading, run the installer.exe file. You need to complete the one-time setup initially. You can choose all the default settings.
- Step 3: Initial boot may take some time depending upon internet connectivity. Once done, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Go to the search bar on the top right corner and search for “Time Tracker” to download it on PC.
- Step 5: It’ll be redirected to the Google Playstore screen. Verify the Time Tracker developed by Agile Cockpit Software Development Pvt Ltd and click on the Install button. Login with Google account if prompted.
- Step 6: Allow a few minutes for the Time Tracker App to install. Once it is done, you can see the Time Tracker App icon on the Bluestacks screen.
You can just double click on the App icon and start using it right away. It is that simple. The whole installation process may take up to 10 minutes. But once you install the Bluestacks App player, you can run any of your favorite android App on PC. The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 4) comes with a lot of performance improvements and stunning UI.
Even if you have an APK file, Bluestacks gives you an option to directly Install APK file. This feature is very helpful if you have any MODded version of the App or the App is not available on Google Playstore.
2. Time Tracker for PC – MemuPlay Method:
MemuPlay is another best emulator with emerging features. It is built exclusively for Gamers. If you wanted to play high-end games, MemuPlay is the best choice for you. It provides extreme performance with superb gaming experience. We have just seen how we can download Time Tracker on PC. Similarly, The installation process is quite simple in any of the Android emulator with only minimal initial work-around.
- Download the MemuPlay App from the official website – Click here
- Find the downloaded file and Install it on your PC just like any other software installation in Windows system.
- Complete the one-time setup and sign-in with your Google account because we need access to Playstore services.
- Once done, On the home screen, find the Google playstore App and double click on it to open.
- Search for the App name we want to install – “Time Tracker” By Agile Cockpit Software Development Pvt Ltd and tap on the install button. Within a few seconds, the App will be on your PC to run for you on the emulator home screen.
With MemuPlay you can enjoy most of the exclusive titles available on Google playstore including Time Tracker on PC. You can play any game or use any App with full control and customizations.
Time Tracker PC – Conclusion:
Time Tracker Download for PC has got a good number of installations and ratings in the playstore. Download the same on your laptop as well with the simple tricks we’ve mentioned in this article. You can choose an emulator of your choice to install Time Tracker on PC. In fact, there are many well know alternatives in the market like KO player, NOX player, etc. that are available to download for free.
With this, I’m concluding this article on How to Download and Install Time Tracker for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop for free. If you have any difficulties downloading the App with emulators, let us know through email. We will help you out.Tags:Time Tracker, Time Tracker Download for PC, Time Tracker for Mac, Time Tracker for Windows 10