TP-Link Tether for PC Windows 10/8/7
Developed By: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd.
Rating: 4.3/5 - 208,840 votes
Last Updated: January 8, 2021
App preview ([see all 5 screenshots])
TP-Link Tether PC is one of the best App in Tools with good reach to the users. But it is currently available only for the Android Platform. If you ever wanted to try the TP-Link Tether App on your PC or Laptop, you are in the correct place. In this detailed blog post, we will provide you a simple trick with a step by step points for you to Download and Install TP-Link Tether for PC Windows 10/8/7.
Why limit your hands to a tiny screen when you can play or run Apps like TP-Link Tether on your laptop screen! But is this App available for the PC platform? Even though the answer is NO, you could still Download TP-Link Tether for PC using Android emulators. These emulators create a virtual Android environment on your PC, and thereby you can run TP-Link Tether on PC seamlessly.
TP-Link Tether is currently tagged under Editor’s Choice in Google playstore because of it’s stunning 10,000,000+ installations and 4.3-star aggregating user rating. Now let’s just quickly run through the technical specifications of the TP-Link Tether App for PC and then we will see a step-wise guide to install it on your laptop.
TP-Link Tether for PC – Specifications:
|Requirements||PC Windows/Mac Laptop, Bluestacks|
|Developer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd..|
|App Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The TP-Link Tether application comes with a great set of features to fulfill Tools category requirements. It has a full pack of unique features that help 4.3 to stand out of all other Apps in this category. So get TP-Link Tether for PC to get enjoy the features on full screen and without bothering about the charging and internet connection.
TP-Link Tether is available for free to download on your Android smartphone. Here is the playstore link if you haven’t installed it yet on your smartphone : Download TP-Link Tether for PC
Here are two simple ways to Download TP-Link Tether for Windows 10/8/7 PC. So without much ado, let’s jump into the detailed guide.
TP-Link Tether Download for PC [Windows 10/8/7 Laptop]-
The number of people using the smartphone is growing at rapid rates these days. Keeping this in mind, App developers and the business owners are focusing on the mobile-first approach. Many of the recently released popular apps like PUBG, Snapchat, Instagram, ToTok, etc doesn’t have dedicated desktop versions. You can’t use these apps on your laptop officially. But don’t worry, you can use any of the android applications available on Google playstore on your PC using Android emulators.
We are going to see How we can Download TP-Link Tether for PC using two of the best android emulators available on the internet for free – Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
1. TP-Link Tether for PC – Bluestacks Method:
Bluestacks reportedly, much faster than any of the Android smartphones available (6X times faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+). But it is a slightly heavy application. If you have a PC with more than 2 GB RAM and updated graphic drivers, TP-Link Tether for PC works smoothly without any lag. It is one of the coolest apps that allows you to run your favorite game or app on a laptop with a full screen.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks installer application from the official website. Here is the detailed installation guide – Bluestacks Installation for PC
- Step 2: Once it is finished downloading, run the installer.exe file. You need to complete the one-time setup initially. You can choose all the default settings.
- Step 3: Initial boot may take some time depending upon internet connectivity. Once done, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Go to the search bar on the top right corner and search for “TP-Link Tether” to download it on PC.
- Step 5: It’ll be redirected to the Google Playstore screen. Verify the TP-Link Tether developed by TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. and click on the Install button. Login with Google account if prompted.
- Step 6: Allow a few minutes for the TP-Link Tether App to install. Once it is done, you can see the TP-Link Tether App icon on the Bluestacks screen.
You can just double click on the App icon and start using it right away. It is that simple. The whole installation process may take up to 10 minutes. But once you install the Bluestacks App player, you can run any of your favorite android App on PC. The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 4) comes with a lot of performance improvements and stunning UI.
Even if you have an APK file, Bluestacks gives you an option to directly Install APK file. This feature is very helpful if you have any MODded version of the App or the App is not available on Google Playstore.
2. TP-Link Tether for PC – MemuPlay Method:
MemuPlay is another best emulator with emerging features. It is built exclusively for Gamers. If you wanted to play high-end games, MemuPlay is the best choice for you. It provides extreme performance with superb gaming experience. We have just seen how we can download TP-Link Tether on PC. Similarly, The installation process is quite simple in any of the Android emulator with only minimal initial work-around.
- Download the MemuPlay App from the official website – Click here
- Find the downloaded file and Install it on your PC just like any other software installation in Windows system.
- Complete the one-time setup and sign-in with your Google account because we need access to Playstore services.
- Once done, On the home screen, find the Google playstore App and double click on it to open.
- Search for the App name we want to install – “TP-Link Tether” By TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. and tap on the install button. Within a few seconds, the App will be on your PC to run for you on the emulator home screen.
With MemuPlay you can enjoy most of the exclusive titles available on Google playstore including TP-Link Tether on PC. You can play any game or use any App with full control and customizations.
TP-Link Tether PC – Conclusion:
TP-Link Tether Download for PC has got a good number of installations and ratings in the playstore. Download the same on your laptop as well with the simple tricks we’ve mentioned in this article. You can choose an emulator of your choice to install TP-Link Tether on PC. In fact, there are many well know alternatives in the market like KO player, NOX player, etc. that are available to download for free.
With this, I’m concluding this article on How to Download and Install TP-Link Tether for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop for free. If you have any difficulties downloading the App with emulators, let us know through email. We will help you out.Tags:TP-Link Tether, TP-Link Tether Download for PC, TP-Link Tether for Mac, TP-Link Tether for Windows 10